- All visitors must have proper identification.
- All visitors must be cooperative and orderly.
- All visitors will refrain from bringing any food or drinks into the lobby or visitation area.
- Littering on the premises will not be tolerated.
- All minors (children under 18 years of age) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, and must be quiet and under control at all times.
- All visitors are subject to search by a jail staff member of the same sex.
- All visitors will be properly dressed or they will be denied visitation, dress code guidelines are available upon request.
- Any visitor who appears under the influence of an intoxicant will be denied visitation, and is subject to arrest.
Also see Visitation Schedule