Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
In order to safeguard our community and slow the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), Roanoke County Public Library will be closed to the public. An end date has not been established for these changes, but we plan to return to regular operation as soon as conditions allow.
Call your library during operating hours to speak with staff. Need us on Sunday? Call us at 540-777-8781. We are answering the phone from 1pm to 5pm and will return voicemails in the order received.
RCPL has pulled together resources to help during these times: Resources for Resilience
We encourage you to use the library’s virtual resources remotely, which are available for free 24/7.
- Check your library card to view your account or renew items
- Download an eBook or eAudiobook with Overdrive and cloudLibrary
- Read a magazine with RBdigital
- Search our databases to learn a new language or skill, find your family history, and more
- Browse book recommendations with Novelist Plus
- Discover at-home activities for children
- Place items on hold through the online catalog or call your library
- Visit our Path to Reopening page to learn about library operations.
- All meeting room reservations have been canceled and will be refunded if prepaid. Please contact your library location for a refund.
- No new meeting room reservations, passport appointments, or notary appointments may be placed at this time.
- No 3D Printing or Interlibrary Loan requests will be accepted at this time.