The purpose of the Roanoke Valley Cable TV Committee is to cablecast local public meetings via Roanoke Valley Television to keep citizens informed of the decisions made at these meetings.
The members of the committee are selected and appointed by the appropriate authority as follows:
- One member from the Roanoke County Board of Supervisors
- One member from the Roanoke City Council
- One member from the Vinton City Council
- The Vinton town manager or his designee
- The Roanoke County administrator or his designee
- The Roanoke city manager or his designee
- One member each from the Roanoke City and Roanoke County School Systems appointed by the respective school boards
- One member at large from each of the three jurisdictions (Vinton, Roanoke, Roanoke County) appointed by the respective governing body
For More Information
If you have any questions or would like meeting details, please visit the Roanoke Valley Television website.