October 26, 2019
You can help prevent drug abuse and protect our waterways. Turn in unused, unwanted or expired medications for safe disposal. All drop off locations are open to the public and no appointment necessary.
Prescription Drug Take Back Day
Saturday, October 26, 2019
**No needles collected.**
Convenient parking lot locations for drive-up drop offs:
Permanent drop boxes can be found in all Carilion pharmacies and hospitals, Walgreens at Hershberger & Williamson , CVS at Towers, DownHome Pharmacy in Botetourt, Market Street Pharmacy in New Castle and the Police Offices at Westlake, Vinton and Roanoke County Sheriff's Annex.
- Roanoke City: Towers Mall CVS; Solutions Center - 2328 Melrose Ave; and 9th Street CVS
- Botetourt County: Daleville Kroger; Ransone's Drug Store - Buchanan
- Salem: Super Shoes (Main Street); VA Medical Center (Bldg 143); Virginia State Police Headquarters
- Roanoke County: Kroger at Tanglewood Mall; Kroger at Valley Gateway Blvd; Walgreens at Electric Road and Brambleton; Kroger Corporate Offices on Peters Creek Road; Hershberger Road Fire and Rescue #1
- Vinton: Kroger on Hardy Road
For more information visit westernvawater.org or raysac.org