March 15, 2023
Open house format from 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM | Presentation by staff begins at 5:00 PM
South County Library Auditorium
6303 Merriman Road
Roanoke, VA 24018
200 Plan: Cave Spring & Clearbrook Draft Plan Reveal - Open House Meeting
Wednesday, March 15, 2023
The Roanoke County 200 Plan is an update to our Comprehensive Plan that expresses an overarching community vision as well as unique goals for 11 community planning areas within the County and the Town of Vinton.
The Draft Roanoke County 200 Plan was developed based on input that we received at the community meetings and online surveys in Fall 2021 and Spring 2022. The Roanoke County 200 Plan will impact future land use, natural and cultural resources, public facilities and services, and transportation infrastructure.
Join us at your community’s Draft Plan Reveal Meeting to review and provide comments on the Roanoke County 200 Plan that will shape your community over the next 15 years!
Meetings are open house format from 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM | Presentation by staff begins at 5:00 PM
1. Catawba, Glenvar & Masons Cove: Glenvar Middle School Forum - Monday, February 27
2. Peters Creek: Green Ridge Recreation Center Meeting Room - Wednesday, March 1
3. Bonsack/Vinton & Mount Pleasant: Vinton War Memorial Ballroom - Monday, March 6
4. Windsor Hills: Hidden Valley High School Auditorium - Wednesday, March 8
5. Back Creek & Bent Mountain: Bent Mountain Center Gymnasium - Monday, March 13
6. Cave Spring & Clearbrook: South County Library Auditorium - Wednesday, March 15
Also, please join us for the Planning Commission Public Hearings on the Draft Roanoke County 200 Plan!
Both 200 Plan Public Hearing Meetings begin at 5:00 PM | Citizen comments on the Draft 200 Plan are welcome
Public Hearing Option 1: Green Ridge Recreation Center - Thursday, March 23
Public Hearing Option 2: Roanoke County Administration Center - Monday, April 3
In the event of winter weather, please visit the Roanoke County 200 Plan website or call us to confirm meeting.