Roanoke County’s Economic Development Department has launched a new web portal devoted to the needs of small businesses in the region.
The COVID-19 Resources for Businesses page contains information vital to keeping our community’s small businesses viable during this virus outbreak, including a growing list of small retail and restaurant businesses that are currently operating under modified conditions. We will continue to update these lists as we receive information from the business community.
How you can help Roanoke County’s Small Businesses:
- Order delivery or curbside pickup services,
- Purchase items or gift cards to use later,
- Share their business information and encourage your friends to support them,
- Follow and share these businesses on social media.
Also included on the COVID-19 Resources for Businesses page are links to
- Grant opportunities through Virginia Career Works,
- Links to the Small Business Administration (SBA) and the Virginia Employment Commission,
- Information about Disaster Loan Assistance from the Small Business Administration (SBA),
- A Business Impact Survey for County businesses to complete,
- Operational Planning, Financing, and other things to consider during a crisis,
For further assistance, please contact the Economic Development Office at email@example.com.