(UPDATE April 22, 2020) Shortly after 10 a.m. Wednesday, John Allison, 34, turned himself in to Roanoke County Police. He did not have the three children and has not assisted in locating them. Police continue to search for Ruby Allison, 35, mother of the children, as well as Emma, Cameron and Colin. Based on the arrest of Mr. Allison, police are now focused on the 1999 maroon Chevy Suburban with VA tag VVU-3796 which may be operated by Ruby Allison.
(Roanoke County, VA—April 22, 2020) Roanoke County Police are searching for three children believed to be abducted by their parents and possibly endangered.
The children are identified as:
• Colin Allison, 1 ½ year old white male, 2 ft. tall, approximately 30 lbs., with dirty blond hair.
• Cameron Allison, 6 year-old white male, 4 ft. tall, approximately 50-60 lbs., with light brown hair and brown eyes.
• Emma Allison, 6 year-old white female, 4 ft. tall, approximately 50-60 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes.
The parents are identified as:
• John Allison, white male, 5’9”, 175 lbs., with blond hair and brown eyes. He is charged with 3 counts of Abduction (18.2-47).
• Ruby Allison, white female, 5’3”, 160 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes. She is charged with 3 counts of Abduction (18.2-47).
They may be traveling in the following vehicles:
2006 maroon 4-door Cadillac with tag number VMN 8238
1999 maroon Chevy Suburban with tag number VVU 3796
Roanoke County Social Services was attempting to serve a Court ordered child removal for the children when John Allison refused to give their location or allow CPS access to the children. Through further investigation it is now believed John and Ruby Allison may have taken the children outside of Virginia.
Anyone with information is asked to call 540-777-8798 or 540-777-8799.
Download PDF News Release for photos.