Curbside Pickup and Drop-off Information
- Follow the signs in our parking lots. Cones will be located in designated curbside parking spots.
- We are mask friendly.
- No fines will occur until the library reopens to the public.
- Please allow seven days for materials to be removed from your account.
- We will have bins outside of the library and are NOT using the book drops or drive thrus.
- Please practice social distancing and stay 6’ from others when approaching the bins and holds pickup table.
- For returns: If you are unable to get out of your vehicle, please call the library and we will pick up your bagged or boxed items from your backseat or trunk. Items not in bags/boxes will not be taken.
- Place your holds by visiting our online catalog or giving your library a call during limited hours (see below).
- You will be contacted when your items are ready. Please do not come to the library until you have been contacted. Process could take up to three days.
- Once you are notified your holds are available, you will have 7 days to pick them up via curbside or walk-up services.
- Items are not due back until August 31, but please try to return materials in a 2-3 week period so that your friends in the community may enjoy them as soon as possible.
Hollins, Glenvar, South County, and Vinton
10am to 5pm, Mondays-Saturdays
10am to 2pm, Wednesdays and 1pm to 5pm, Fridays
1pm to 5pm, Tuesdays and 10am to 2pm, Saturdays
For details, watch our informational video: