(Roanoke County, VA—April 26, 2021) The Roanoke County Treasurer’s Office is providing convenient, contactless payment options for citizens during this year’s tax season. Citizens should begin receiving their tax bills next week.
While the office located inside the Roanoke County Administration Center will be open for those who prefer to pay in-person, drop boxes and a library drive-thru have been added to the options for citizen’s convenience.
Drop boxes are installed for check payments only at these locations:
- Roanoke County Administration Center, 5204 Bernard Drive, Roanoke, VA, 24018
- Hollins Library, 6624 Peters Creek Road, Roanoke, VA, 24019
- Glenvar Library, 3917 Daugherty Road, Salem, VA, 24153
- Vinton Library, 300 S. Pollard Street, Vinton, VA, 24179
Treasurer’s Satellite Office/Drive-thru at South County Library
- The Treasurer’s Office drive-thru window located at South County Library, 6303 Merriman Road, Roanoke, VA, 24018 will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday - Friday, April 26 - June 11.
Roanoke County citizens may also pay by check through the U.S. Postal Service or use the online payment options located on the County’s website. Citizens may contact the Treasurer’s Office at (540) 772-2056, or refer to the Roanoke County Treasurer's website for bill inquiries, information, and requests during tax season.
# # #
Learn More About Tax Payment Options
Video produced by Roanoke Valley Television, RVTV-3.