The Roanoke Valley’s next Drug Takeback event will be Saturday, October 23. Multiple locations will be available across the valley to turn in unused, unwanted, and expired medications for safe disposal from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Download PDF Flyer English / Espanol.
- Kroger at Tanglewood Mall and Valley Gateway
- Walgreens at Electric Road and Brambleton Ave.
- Walmart Neighborhood Market Plantation Rd
- Walmart at Clearbrook
- LewisGale Cave Spring ERA – 2706 Ogden Road
- CVS Towers Mall and 9th Street
- Solutions Center, 2321 Melrose Ave.
- Penelope – 52 Kingston Drive, Daleville
- Solomon's Mission - Buchanan
- Super Shoes on Main Street
- Virginia State Police Headquarters
- Salem VA Medical Center
- Westlake Sheriff's Office
- Walmart Rocky Mount
For more information and permanent drop box locations, visit www.westernvawater.org/takeback or www.takethemback.org.
>> Download PDF Flyer English / Espanol