My can has been stolen. What should I do?
Because the containers are Roanoke County property, homeowners must contact the Roanoke County Police Department at 562-3265 to report it stolen. Residents will receive a case number that is needed to receive a replacement container. Once the case number has been received, please call the Solid Waste Division at 387-6225 and we will schedule the delivery of a replacement. Please make sure that you have the case number when you call.Link to Trash Container Information webpage

Show All Answers

1. Can I put my house number on my container?
2. I have a large family. How can I get an additional garbage container?
3. My can has been stolen. What should I do?
4. My container blew away during a windstorm. What should I do?
5. My container is burnt and unusable. How can I receive a replacement container?
6. My container is damaged. How can I get it repaired?