- Patrons must have an active library card.
- Patrons may have five requests open at a time.
- You will receive an email with a decision.
- Every recommendation will be considered, but the Library will be unable to purchase every suggested title.
- It is not always possible to order titles that are more than two-years old unless there is an extenuating reason.
- It is your responsibility to place your own holds on requested items.
- The library is unable to respond to materials requests outside of this form.
If no, check our website for your item. If you need assistance, call the Library.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field