- GIS Maps & Apps
Maps & Apps
GIS-enabled Maps and Applications
Roanoke County’s GIS Services offers a variety of of web-based and mobile-friendly apps for citizens and business users. Our GIS applications feature data for both the County of Roanoke and the Town of Vinton. Your browser must be set to allow pop-ups from our gallery.
View All Maps and Apps in the Gallery
Most Popular Apps for Residents
TaxView: Property tax information by address.
Property Report: Comprehensive property information.
Trash Pickup: Collection days, Bulk and Brush Collection and more.
Report Neighborhood / Zoning Concerns
Police View: Past 30 days crime data reporting.
GovView: Government services by address.
VoterView: Voter and Precinct information by address.
OneView: Comprehensive professional GIS application.
View More Maps and Apps in the Gallery.
Note: If you are experiencing problems loading the Maps and Apps Gallery, clear the cache/browsing history in your Internet browser.
- WebPro - Fast Real Estate Data: WebPro features real estate values, property sketches, search for sales, search by neighborhood, and multiple data searches.
- Scanned Construction Plans: Site plans for many existing construction projects are digitally scanned and indexed. Scanned images can be accessed in TIFF format by project name. Last updated August 2010.
- Topographic Map Files: Roanoke County topographic mapping files.
- Legacy AutoCad Topographic Files
For More Information
Staff assistance is available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Email GIS Staff
- Phone: 540-772-2086
- Email Real Estate Valuation Office
- Phone: 540-772-2035