Contact: Teresa Hamilton Hall, Public Information Director
Roanoke County Police Department
Date: March 18, 2013
• Incident: Shooting
• Incident Date: March 16, 2013 Incident Time: 1:30 a.m.
• Incident Location: 7200 block of Williamson Road
• Investigating Officer: Det. N. Gardner
• Victim Name(s): 28-year-old George Edward Bryan of Roanoke, 32-year-old Brian Taylor of Roanoke, and 24-year-old Antonio Banks of Roanoke.
• Suspect Name(s): Undetermined
• Arrests Information: There have been no arrests made at this time.
• Anyone with information is asked to contact the Roanoke County Police Dept. at 540-562 3265.
• Additional Remarks: Roanoke County Police are asking for the public’s help to solve a weekend shooting. Three men were shot in the parking lot of Schooners on Williamson Road around 1:30 Saturday morning. All of the injuries were non-life threatening. So far, the investigation has revealed that a fight broke out in the parking lot and the men were shot during this time. The men were each taken in private vehicles to the hospital.