Roanoke County Administrative Offices Holiday Hours
Roanoke County office will be closed Monday, December 26 and Monday, January 2 in observance of the Christmas and New Year’s holidays.
All trash collection routes will be one day late the week of December 26-30 and also one day late for the week of January 2-6. More information at http://www.roanokecountyva.gov/Calendar.aspx?EID=5553
Library Holiday Hours
Roanoke County’s Public Library branches will close at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, December 23. Libraries will be closed Saturday, December 24 through Monday, December 26.
Most recreation centers will closed Monday, December 26 and Monday, January 2 with the exception of Green Ridge Recreation Center. Green Ridge Recreation Center will operate on a holiday schedule on the following days (subject to change):
- December 24, Christmas Eve - 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- December 25, Christmas Day - Closed
- December 26-December 30 - Open regular hours.
- December 31, New Year’s Eve - 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- January 1, New Years Day - Closed
- Green Ridge Recreation Center will be open regular hours beginning on Monday January 2