(ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. -- April 27, 2010) Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Roanoke County Administration Center is closed to the public. The Roanoke County Treasurer’s Office recommends our citizens contact us via phone, or use our Internet site for bill inquiries, information, and requests during tax season.
Citizens are urged to pay by check through the U.S. Postal Service or use our online payment options located on our website at https://www.roanokecountyva.gov/403/Pay-Online.
For your convenience we have opened satellite offices for limited access during tax season for in-person payments (non-credit card payments) as follows:
• South County Library Drive-Through Window, 6303 Merriman Road, Roanoke, VA, 24018
• Glenvar Library Drive-Through Window, 3917 Daugherty Road, Salem, VA, 24153
• Vinton Library Drive-Through Window, 300 S. Pollard Street, Vinton, VA, 24179
These locations will be open beginning April 27, 2020, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The expected closure of these sites is June 12, 2020, but subject to change.
Drop boxes are installed for your convenience for check payments ONLY at the following locations:
• Roanoke County Administration Center, 5204 Bernard Drive, Roanoke, VA, 24018
• Hollins Library, 6624 Peters Creek Road, Roanoke, VA, 24019