Roanoke County’s administrative offices will be closed July 2, 2020. in observance of the Juneteenth 2020 holiday. At it’s June 23 meeting, the Board of Supervisors approved July 2, 2020, as a Roanoke County holiday in observance of Juneteenth. See details below about additional services.
- Trash Collection will be on schedule Thursday, July 2.
- Libraries will continue curbside services Thursday, July 2.
- Brambleton Center - Open for only day camp. Doors closed for all other business on Thursday, July 2.
- Green Ridge Recreation Center - Open as normal Thursday, July 2.
- Explore Park - Open regular schedule – Daily 9am to 5pm
- Administrative Offices - Closed Thursday, July 2.