DEA National Rx Take Back Event
Saturday, April 30 from 10 AM – 2 PM
Turn in your unused, unwanted, or expired medications for safe disposal.
- Open to the public
- Convenient Parking Lot Locations
- No appointment necessary
- Vape pens will be collected, but batteries must be removed
- No needles or sharps (such as EpiPens or insulin) will be collected
>> Download the event flyer, or see the locations below...
- Fire Station #1 - 150 Hershberger Rd
- Kroger - Tanglewood Mall
- Kroger - 3970 Valley Gateway Blvd
- Walgreens - 4049 Brambleton Ave
- CVS - 9th Street
- CVS Towers - 2001 Colonial Ave
- Solutions Center - 2328 Melrose Ave
City of Salem
- Super Shoes - 1838 Main Street
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Virginia State Police Headquarters
- Penelope - 52 Kingston Dr, Daleville
- Solomon's Mission – Buchanan
- Sheriff's Office - Westlake Substation
- Rocky Mount Police Department
Roanoke Valley's Prescription Drug Takeback is sponsored by Roanoke Area Youth Substance Abuse Coalition | Western Virginia Water Authority US Drug Enforcement Administration | Prevention Council of Roanoke County | Local Police and Sheriff Departments | Virginia Department of Health Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare | FRESH Coalition in Franklin County
Limit Access. Reduce Misuse. Protect our Water.
For more information and year-round medication disposal box locations, visit www.westernvawater.org/takeback or www.TakeThemBack.org.