You can help prevent drug abuse in our community and protect our waterways. Vape pens will be collected, but batteries must be removed. No needles will be collected. Turn in unused, unwanted & expired medications for safe disposal at locations across the valley, Saturday, April 22, 2023, from 10 AM - 2 PM at the locations below.
Open to the Public - No Appointment Needed - Convenient Parking Lot Drop-Off
Roanoke County / Vinton
- Lewis Gale Physicians - 4615 Huntridge Rd.
- Lewis Gale ER - 2706 Ogden Rd.
- North County Fire and Rescue Station #1
- Walgreens - 4049 Brambleton Ave.
- Kroger - 915 Hardy Rd. Vinton
City of Salem
- Super Shoes - 1838 W Main St.
- Virginia State Police Headquarters
- Salem VA Medical Center - 1970 Roanoke Blvd.
- CVS - 2001 Colonial Ave
- Feeding SW Virginia Community Solutions
- Center - 2328 Melrose Ave
- CVS - 702 9th St SE
- Penelope - 52 Kingston Dr., Daleville
- Solomon's Mission - 592 Lowe St., Buchanan
- Kroger Westlake Towne Center - 80 Westlake Rd, Hardy
SPONSORED BY: Roanoke Area Youth Substance Abuse Coalition | Western Virginia Water Authority | U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration | The Partnership for Community Wellness | Local Police and Sheriff Departments | VA Department of Health | Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare | FRESH Coalition in Franklin County
For more information and permanent drop box locations available all year, visit www.westernvawater.org/takeback or www.TakeThemBack.org.