Contact: Teresa Hall
Roanoke County Police Department
Date: August 15, 2012
• Type of Crash: Single Vehicle Crash
• Date of Crash: August 15, 2012 Time of Crash: 2:30pm
• Location of Crash: 4200 block of Jae Valley Road Roanoke (County), VA
• Investigating Officer: Officer S. Chuyka
• Victim Name(s): N/A
• Victim Age: N/A
• Victim Residence Location: N/A
• Suspect Name(s): N/A
• Suspect Age: N/A
• Suspect Residence Location: N/A
• Charges if Applicable: Pending
• The road was blocked to traffic
• Alcohol and/or drugs were not a factor.
• Seatbelts information listed in narrative.
• Unknown if weather was a factor at this time.
• Additional Remarks: The Roanoke County Police Department is currently investigating
a single vehicle crash with injury involving a loaded tractor-trailer in the 4200 block of Jae
Valley Road, just west of the Franklin County/Roanoke County line. The roadway is blocked at
this time to traffic and the public is asked to take an alternate route and avoid this area until the
roadway is cleared. It is unknown when the road will be opened, however a separate press
release will be sent when the accident is cleared.