Contact: Teresa Hall
Roanoke County Police Department
• Incident: Armed Robbery
• Date of Incident: 10/31/2012 Time of Incident: 8:55 p.m.
• Location of Incident: 4909 North Lake Drive
• Investigating Officer: Sgt. Mike Poindexter
• Victim Name(s):
• Victim Age:
• Victim Residence Location:
• Suspect Name(s): Unknown
• Suspect Age:
• Suspect Residence Location:
• Charges if Applicable: None at this time
• Arrests Information: There have been no arrests made at this time.
• Anyone with information is asked to call Roanoke County Police Department (540) 562-3265
• Additional Remarks: On Ocober 31, 2012 at approximately 8:55 p.m. Roanoke County Police responded to an Armed Robbery at 4909 North Lake Drive, St. Paul St. Peter Lutheran Church. The suspect entered the church and approached several persons demanding cash. The suspect made threats to shoot the victims but no weapon was displayed. An undetermined amount of cash was was given to the suspect who then fled on foot. Roanoke County Police canvassed the area, and a K-9 officer attempted to track the suspect, but no apprehension was made. No further information is available at this time. Case is still under investigation.