Secure Remote Access (SRA)
The Roanoke County Circuit Court Clerk’s office now has Real Estate Records online, along with other real estate related documents, via Secure Remote Access (SRA) provided by Virginia’s Judicial System web-enabled Records Management System.
The information that is available to you:
- Deeds and Land Records Index from December 1959 to current
- Financing Statements: Index July 3, 1989 to current. Images November 28, 2001 to current
- General Miscellaneous: Index August 3, 1877 to current. Images November 26, 2001 to current
- Judgments: Index and Images September 22, 1983 to current
- Marriage Licenses: Index and Images May 21, 1838 to current
- Survey Plats: 1838 to present
- Wills and Fiduciaries: Index January 3, 1994 to current. Images October 26, 2001 to current
Application & Fee
To access these records online via SRA, you must submit both a SRA Application (PDF) and SRA Agreement (PDF) for approval by the Clerk along with the appropriate fees. Please see the New User Information Sheet for important information about setting up an account.
A minimum of a 3 month subscription for $125 is required. Upon approval of your application, our office will set up a log-in and password for your use. The log-in and password will automatically terminate on the expiration date. Online payments are available after the first initial check payment. You may contact us for more information at 540-387-6211.
Please refer to the following fees.
$500 for one year
$250 for six months
$125 for three months
Effective 2/7/2022- Please note that checks will need to be made for the correct amount or they will be returned to you.